Gecko Technology Partners is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected in line with EU and US data protection laws and we keep all information you provide to us completely confidential, no matter how or why you provide it.
Gecko Technology Partners may change this policy from time to time by updating this document. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 24th 2020.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title;
- contact information including email address;
- demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests;
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. All such emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use the information to customise our offerings according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Only those employees and contractors we specifically employ with relevant business duties may access personal information, and only to perform their duties.
No personal information will be provided to any third party without your prior consent, except for in the unusual event that we are required to do so by law.
We take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data that our users may input via this website. We cannot, however, be responsible for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorized persons. We therefore exclude all liability for this.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive or equivalent. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Many web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Google Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to info.us@GeckoTech.cloud.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- We will retain your data until you instruct us to remove it or decide to unsubscribe from our newsletter.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under In case you would like to exercise any of your GDPR related rights (the right to access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing and right to data portability) please contact us via email.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Personal data provided via the newsletter subscription form is not profiled and automated decision making is not applied.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.