Google Meet Series One Board 65 is designed to bring teams together for more efficient, equitable, and intuitive collaboration.
Google Meet Series One Board 65 by Avocor is expected to be available in Q1 2022.
The 65-inch Series One Board 65 can either be wall-mounted in collaboration spaces or placed on an optional, purpose-built stand for mobility – turning it into a shared resource and making it useful for setting up spontaneous meetings anywhere. With an interactive touch display, Board 65 seamlessly connects both in-person and remote meeting attendees, enabling everyone in the room or on a call to see, hear, and contribute to meetings, brainstorming sessions, and impromptu huddle sessions equally. Meeting participants can also quickly connect their laptops via USB-C for power, device control and instant content sharing.
Audio, video and voice commands
Board 65 also includes features that support more efficient collaboration, such as TrueVoice™, the intelligent audio experience found in other Series One devices, for crystal clear sound. Board 65 has an onboard digital PTZ camera that provides a wide field-of-view to perfectly auto-frame participants using its continuous framing technology, support for voice-activated controls with “Hey Google”, and native integration with the popular Google Jamboard app for immersive interactivity and whiteboarding from the display and from remote participants. A simple tap using a finger or the included stylus on the on-screen calendar can instantly start a Google Meet call.
The Series One Board 65 by Avocor features a sleek, thoughtful design that is intuitive and easy to use, including an optically-bonded screen. The device is tilt-optimized for a natural writing angle, with anti-fingerprint glass to offer an acutely sensitive writing experience using fingers, palms or the included passive stylus for immersive whiteboarding where everyone can easily see and contribute.
- Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
- Dedicated TPU (Tensor Processing Unit) for intelligent AI features, such as TrueVoice™ and "Hey Google" voice commands
- Series One TrueVoice™ – TPU enables ambient noise cancellation and voice levelling
- 12MP (4K) oversized CMOS image sensor
- 120° HFoV, 30fps and ePTZ
- Auto-focus, brightness and white balance
- Status LED
- 65" 4K resolution (3840*2160p)
- 16:9 high-contrast nano IPS with 1.07B colours
- 178° H/V viewing angle
- Avocor InGlass intelligent touch with a zero-parallax, bonded, anti-glare, anti-fingerprint cover glass
- Screen dimming and energy saving
- K-band presence detection
- HDMI 2.1
- USB-C DisplayPort Alt-Mode with 45W power delivery
BYOD Mode (USB-C/HDMI)
- Power delivery via USB-C at 45W
- Ingest laptop content to Google Meet (up to 1080p @ 60Hz)
- Extend laptop to Board 65 (up to 4K @ 60Hz)
- Board 65's camera, TrueVoice™ audio, touchscreen and USB peripherals are accessible to laptop